The Department of NeuroSurgery at Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Memorial KPJ Specialized Hospital uses the most advanced, safe and patient-focused techniques in the delivery of NeuroSurgery care.
We have extremely skilled and well-experienced NeuroSurgeons who aim to provide optimum quality patient care not only in the operation theatres but also prior beyond it by optimizing diagnosis, treatment, pre-operative patient status and providing comprehensive patient care during the post-operative periods and follow up.
Our NeuroSurgeons provide different specialized services as well.
Services of NeuroSurgery department
NeuroSurgery emergency service
- Trauma (Head & Spine injury)
Neck pain & Back pain
- Congenital & Developmental Anomalies of Brain & Spine (Craniosynostosis, Aqueductal stenosis, Arachnoid cyst, Chiari Malformation, (Myelo)Meningocele, Encephalocele, Hydrocephalus)
Neuro Oncology (Brain & Spinal tumour)
- Meningioma, Glioma, Pituitary tumour, Pineal region tumour, CP angle tumour, Posterior fossa tumour, Intra ventricular tumour, Metastatic Brain tumour, Ependymoma, Medulloblastoma etc
Skull Base surgery
Endoscopic NeuroSurgery (Transnasal transsphenoidal resection, ETV & others)
Vascular NeuroSurgery (Stroke, Aneurysm, AVM)
- CSM, PLID, Pott’s disease, Spinal tumour etc
- Fracture, Scoliosis, Listhesis
Peripheral nerve surgery
Pain & Entrapment Neuropathy surgery
Neuro Critical Care Management
- 24x7 coverage
- Highest and efficient comfort to the patient
- Integrated patient management
- Image guided interventions (Operative NeuroSurgery microscope, NeuroNevigation, C-arm & CathLab)
- Operative NeuroSurgery microscope