- Dr. Md. Abbas Uddin is a General and Laparoscopic Surgeon. His early surgical training was in Rajshahi Medical College Hospital, Dhaka Medical College Hospital and Kumudini Women’s Medical College and Hospital. He served as Assistant Professor in General and Laparoscopic Surgery at Kumudini Women’s Medical College and Hospital, Mirzapur, Tangail for last 4 (four) years. He obtained his experience in advanced surgical procedures and critical surgical patient care working with senior surgeons of the country and from abroad.
- He earned MS in General Surgery. He got advanced Laparoscopic procedures in BSMMU (Former PG Hospital). He was trained in Breast and Colorectal surgery.
- He practices as a general and laparoscopic surgeon with special interest in acute surgical cases, trauma, difficult laparoscopic gall bladder, appendix and hernia surgeries, colorectal surgery.
- His aim is to build a good relationship with patients and to deliver best care.
- Society of Surgeons of Bangladesh
- Society of Endolaparoscopic Surgeons of Bangladesh
- Hernia Society Bangladesh