Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Memorial KPJ Nursing College
is a humanitarian initiative of the Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Memorial Trust. The college was inaugurated by Sheikh Hasina, Honorable Prime Minister of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh on 8 th April, 2015.
Admission Eligibility :
Candidate must qualify the admission test conducted by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Only the selected candidates in interview will get chance to get admission
Only the qualified candidates in the government admission test can apply for admission.
Required Papers for Admission :
- SSC/HSC certificates & transcripts (For Basic B.Sc in Nursing)
- SSC/HSC/Diploma certificates & transcripts (For Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing)
- Attested photocopy of government approved admission test admit card & merit score sheet
- 1 copy of NID card
- 4 copies of recent passport size color photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
01. Quality education (up-to-date syllabus, highly qualified faculty, rich library, improved learning environment).
02. A combination of values with modern education.
03. Technology based secure future oriented education.
04. Co-curricular activities (real-life based education and training programs beyond textbooks)
05. Computer and technology education is an opportunity to acquire skills
06. Teaching by executives of various corporate organizations
07. Organizing regular job fairs
#Cost of education
08. Affordable higher education opportunities
09. Waiver of up to 100% of total tuition fee based on merit
10. Part-time employment opportunities in special cases
#Hostel and transport facility
11. Free bus service.
12. Low cost hostel accommodation.
13. Large playground in permanent campus and we have a big Sports club.
14. Opportunity to participate in various levels of competition in cricket, football and other sports.
15. Education friendly and peaceful picturesque campus.
16. An environment free from militancy, factionalism and politics.
17. Session-free learning, operations continue in any situation.
18. Female student-friendly completely safe environment.
19. Digital Campus (Free WiFi / Computer & Lab Facilities).
#Job market and network / connections
20. KPJ graduates are not unemployed, all are involved in the world of work.
21. KPJ alumni are working in very good positions in government and private institutions in the country and abroad.
22. Instantly connect and connect with 2 lakh alumni through the Alumni Association.
#Basic B.Sc. in Nursing
Course Duration - 4 Years
Seat Allotment - 50
Course Fee - 2,62,500 BDT
#Post Basic in Nursing;
Course Duration - 2 Years
Seat Allotment - 40
Course Fee - 1,57,500 BDT